We present to your attention the published results of our research as well as the research conducted by members of our team.
За даними опитування Info Sapiens, проведеного 22-24 травня на замовлення Центру політичного консалтингу, 72% мешканців великих і середніх міст зазначили, що почали палити тому, що палили друзі або оточення, 14%...Read more
According to the all-Ukrainian national representative survey conducted by Info Sapiens on March 25-29, 49% of Ukrainians are completely or rather confident in the President's actions in the fight against the coronavirus, and 45% are not confident at all or rather not confident. At the same time, negative assessments prevail regarding the actions of other...Read more
The intensive care units ("ICU") have been open to visitors for three years. The order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine No. 592 permits unrestricted access for family members or acquaintances of the patients. At the same time, the results of the Open Reanimation research show that so far only half of the visitors (53%) are aware of this...Read more
You can read more about the results of the study via link. The presentation can be viewed via...Read more
You can read more about the results of the study via...Read more
- Research on vulnerable groups (IDPs, people with disabilities, elderly people, Roma people, LGBTQ+, PLWH, drug users, sex workers, miners, job migrants, homeless people, prisoners, orphans etc.)
- Surveys of the residents of the Donbas region, non-government controlled areas, research on the perception of conflict in Donbas
- Research on the perception of law enforcement agencies’ performance, assessment of security and the probability of experiencing dangerous conditions (e.g., human trafficking)
- 31.03.2020 517060% of Ukrainians have suffered financial losses as a result of the coronavirus epidemic
- 12.07.2019 4916Електоральні настрої за 27 червня – 7 липня
- 22.04.2019 3432Результати екзит-полу на замовлення ТСН. Профілі виборців.
We will be glad to answer all your questions.Contact us