We present to your attention the published results of our research as well as the research conducted by members of our team.
Inna Volosevych presented the survey on awareness of human trafficking risks among vulnerable children and youth in Ukraine for IOM Mission in Ukraine which she managed during the work at GfK Ukraine. IOM Mission in Ukraine press release is available via link. The link for infographic download is the following in the format...Read more
The new score 2019 WJP Rule of Law Index® is published, but Ukraine last time took part in the research in 2017 (each country takes part in the research once per several years). In 2017, according to GfK Ukraine data (the survey has been prepared by today`s Info Sapiens employees), Ukraine showed improvement of the score (not the rank) each year since 2014: 2014 -...Read more
For more information on the results of the study on the Social Integration and Reconciliation Index, visit the research website via...Read more
- Research on vulnerable groups (IDPs, people with disabilities, elderly people, Roma people, LGBTQ+, PLWH, drug users, sex workers, miners, job migrants, homeless people, prisoners, orphans etc.)
- Surveys of the residents of the Donbas region, non-government controlled areas, research on the perception of conflict in Donbas
- Research on the perception of law enforcement agencies’ performance, assessment of security and the probability of experiencing dangerous conditions (e.g., human trafficking)
- 31.03.2020 662160% of Ukrainians have suffered financial losses as a result of the coronavirus epidemic
- 12.07.2019 5661Електоральні настрої за 27 червня – 7 липня
- 22.04.2019 4079Результати екзит-полу на замовлення ТСН. Профілі виборців.
We will be glad to answer all your questions.Contact us