We present to your attention the published results of our research as well as the research conducted by members of our team.
According to the Info Sapiens estimation for IOM Ukraine, there is 1 million of Ukrainians working abroad at a moment (temporary, not permanent jobs) and this is the same figure as in 2006. The number of labour migrants have been decreasing between 2006 and 2011 and started to grow since 2015. As the share of potential migrants have stabilized, the level of labour...Read more
You can read more about the results of the study via...Read more
- Research on vulnerable groups (IDPs, people with disabilities, elderly people, Roma people, LGBTQ+, PLWH, drug users, sex workers, miners, job migrants, homeless people, prisoners, orphans etc.)
- Surveys of the residents of the Donbas region, non-government controlled areas, research on the perception of conflict in Donbas
- Research on the perception of law enforcement agencies’ performance, assessment of security and the probability of experiencing dangerous conditions (e.g., human trafficking)
- 31.03.2020 750160% of Ukrainians have suffered financial losses as a result of the coronavirus epidemic
- 12.07.2019 6201Електоральні настрої за 27 червня – 7 липня
- 22.04.2019 4445Результати екзит-полу на замовлення ТСН. Профілі виборців.
We will be glad to answer all your questions.Contact us